image1 image2 image3

never.a.boring.story|nabilah rashid|faith love hope

Where troubles melt like lemon drops.




Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.


above; three messages i sent, around 1pm to my most favourtest lady in the world.sad,in a way,cuz thats all i could do.she battled with death in bringing me to this world.and bedridden for a week.not to mention put up with all my tantrums when i was a toddler; subhanallah.fthnnblhabdrashid.ish ish ish.

post mothers day- conversation with them..and since their lecturers, well, they just have it running in their veins kan,to give all dis pep-talk thingy.but still, in between those old stories he usd to tell me,there were a lot of foreign pieces of info to me.how come i never got to know of these stuff?
hurmn, parents have their own secrets too,no?

one more powerful anology from papa:
'there might be one day, you will love one boy.and to you,this one boy means everything,baek,henzsem..it can just so happen,things x work out..but theres this other boy, yang hitam legam, and this hitam legam boy (oh papa,kenapa kene cakap hitamlegam.nauzubillah *-*) loves you very much, and cares for you. macam mama dengan papa, never in my wildest dream.no no.it has always been just a dream to marry this most beautiful woman alive. and now, here she is sitting right infront of me;the most beautiful woman on earth,your mama.'

haihh.mane nak carik lagi laki camni -_-

i love both of you to pieces.thank you for making 1 more lemon drop melt today :)thnk you for this wonderfulamazingenthraling 19 years 6 months +.
i'd do anything for the both of you.

i wont need to wish upon a star, cuz i hav Allah almighty to hear my pleas.dark clouds or no clouds, i wont runaway cuz whatever it is He has set everythg in its path.HE knows whats best for me.and i put my full faith in HIM.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

aint sweet enuff?