image1 image2 image3

never.a.boring.story|nabilah rashid|faith love hope

i can make no sense.

which means,nothing.
yup.
it means nothing.
thats what not making sense means.
i felt like writing a whole lot in my blog.
what i went through
like
how torn i was
how bali was
how tired i was
how bored i was
how my eye suffered from diabetes cuz of too much eyecandy
how i restrained myself from not adding this guy i like so i wont look cheap
how i do not know what to wear tomorrow
how i desperately wanna type my way out of this web of..lies?
how im expecting my phone to ring,or at least make a sound
how im missing my 16 drugs so much

but,while i WAS trying to POST on my BLOG
smthg happened.
..
i..
i..l
i..lo

I LOST MY FRIGGIN BLOG!
i know!how could that have possibly occured!
i forgot my blog,my account as in d email n d password,n evrythg a person needs to sign in blogspot.
friggin lame.
i soooo need to put in more post.
dang,i still dunno wut to wear tomorrow!!s£$"
*as you can see,im not making sense,which meets the whole point of this post's title*

Share this:

CONVERSATION

aint sweet enuff?