image1 image2 image3

never.a.boring.story|nabilah rashid|faith love hope

if i were a boy;reply^i do not agree with it.its depressin^

okay,so evrybodys heard beyonces version of 'if i were a boy'.now,there's a reply song,featurin R.kelly.some parts of d lyrics r sweet,but sum r just wrong.den,it makes me think,is dis d way how men really feel??
here are d lyrics::
If I Were A Boy (Remix) (ft. R. Kelly) Lyrics

If I were a boy
even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
and throw on what I wanted and go

Drink beer with the guys
and chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
and I'd never get confronted for it
cause they stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

(R. Kelly)
If you were a boy
then girl you'd understand
you need to stop listening to your friends
love, respect and trust your man

So I go to clubs with the guys
and sometimes flirt with the girls
I should be able to roll out
as long as Im coming home to you
and give you the world

But you are not a boy,
so you dont have a clue (ey)
How I work and pay the bills
girl and everything I do is for you (eh eh)

(Beyonce)
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a Boy (Beyonce)

If I were a Girl (Kelly)

I would turn off my phone (Beyonce)

I wouldn't play games (Kelly)

Tell everyone it's broken
so they'd think that I was sleeping alone (Beyonce)

Girl you know thats wrong (Kelly)


Id put myself first
and make the rules as I go
Cause I know that shell be faithful,
waiting for me to come home, to come home.

But you are not a boy,
so you can't understand
You are not a perfect woman
and I am not a perfect man (with me, with me)

I'd listen to her (eh eh)
Cause I know how it hurts (Kelly: and I know how you feel)
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

Kelly: Said Im sorry

It's a little too late for you to come back

but I cant let you go
cause Im too attached (Kelly)

If you thought I would wait for you
you thought wrong

But you're just a boy



>>
so,wut im confused about is this particular verse,which makes dis song look like its a fight between two lovers.each trying to prove their genders better.beyonce fightin for gurls,and r kelly for d guys.its like his reasoning out,but its not what i'd like to hear.dis is d verse i mean:
(R. Kelly)
If you were a boy
then girl you'd understand
you need to stop listening to your friends:d reason we listen to friends is to stop ourself from gettin hurt.boys can just manipulate words and if we listen to them,we're definitely doomed.dey sometimes say sweet thgs but mean the total opposite,lyk almost any gurl knows,u cnt trust guys!so ur girlfrens r d source of comfort when u turn ur ear deaf to us,when we're talkin!!!
love, respect and trust your man:u know wut?its a pity u hav to say this,bcuz once a girl gives her heart,she'd give evrythg.n men just cant see what their gurls hav sacrificd,n keep takin them for granted.

So I go to clubs with the guys
and sometimes flirt with the girls:wtf???u flirt with the girls,even when u alrdy hav one?come on!how could u say u'd 'giv the world' to ur gurl if u go to the club n flirt.its a breach of trust.n trust is the key in relationships.
I should be able to roll out
as long as Im coming home to you:so,is dis trying to imply that its okay for d guys to b two-timing gurls,n messin with a girls heart.dont u just know how freakin smashd a girls heart can get,when seein her man with another girl?
and give you the world

But you are not a boy,
so you dont have a clue (ey): a clue of what?dat u just need to 'flirt' n be playful?
How I work and pay the bills:d worlds diffrent now.women work too,n sumtimes we end up payin the bills!

girl and everything I do is for you (eh eh):oh,so evrythin u do is for ur girl,includin flirtin,which totally shows u dont giv a damn of how your girl feels.see,dis is wut i mean when i say guys can be manipulative.for their own importance.

If I were a Girl (Kelly)

I would turn off my phone (Beyonce)

I wouldn't play games (Kelly):baby boy,they aint called games.if u can giv us mixd signals n keep us wondering,we also wanna test you n see how true you are.

Tell everyone it's broken
so they'd think that I was sleeping alone (Beyonce)

Girl you know thats wrong (Kelly):know its wrong?owh,so then y is it okay when guys do it,huh?
so...
as you can see,thats what i think.im kinda pissd off n let down by the reply.ah,but i guess thats reality.thats life...





Share this:

CONVERSATION

aint sweet enuff?