image1 image2 image3

never.a.boring.story|nabilah rashid|faith love hope

Here's a short one




how, do u tell someone, that words are NOT everythg. and actions do speak a much louder tone than words. that no matter how sincere, words can only, remain as just words.
letters combined, used in communication to convey a message.
knowing myself, i dont fall for words. and only words.
i'm a more of 'gotta see it to believe it' person.
but somehow, mere words, making its way out from the hearts and minds of the people i care most, can touch me, like a drop of fresh dew on a frosty morning. like a warm convection of beyond atmospheric particles of air,lingering around my heart.
i'm a tough cookie,for people who knows me best.
i hav a tough exterior and i always put on a strong front,says she.
i always get what i want, they say.
but, at the slightest 'touch', i can break,shatter to pieces.crash head on.
so,note to self; beware,me.

evrythg i do.
evry choice i make.
evry though i come across.
has its consequences.
again;evry choice you make presents you with risks and chances,one at the expense of the other.
the consequences.
so dont you go blaming others when you suffer alone later.

HOW CAN I SAY THIS TO YOU!
my voice that cant seem to force the words out of me.
HOW DO I TELL YOU?
thats sometimes,its more than just words!~


and the fate is...

yet to be discoverd.

[]open your door![]
cuz u noe wt?i'll be waiting.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

aint sweet enuff?