image1 image2 image3

never.a.boring.story|nabilah rashid|faith love hope

Baby So KawaIiiiiiii!!aisyh!!

Ha.inila star of d day!baby afeef!!!!
dak ni soo dem cute lorh!tumbum.besh sgt hug n dukong dye.
habes2 men anak spupu n baby milik anonymous,ak pigi taram blak anak sedara si yana.
casey,cpat2la branak bgi me anak sdara!!!!wah!
i was a bit shy to yana's smate cuz na men nan baby afeef.but as soon as i arrived an saw afeef lying on d baby mat n thirstily drinkg milk from his bottle,i had no regrets.
so,i bent down n stroke his cheeks,held his hands n kissd him.he was oh so good n x nangeh at all!in fact he held my fingers tight n even put it in his mouth~
menik did some ciku-cak while yana was supervisin like d head of moms.correction,aunty yana.wah~!
i shrieked and melted at d sight of pure cuteness right in my arms.den,mase bw afeef jalan2 kt luar,smbel ddukung oleh akak aten,afeef pon lentok on my chest.aww!honestly,it was freakin chomel~!!!
n dis is just d baby bru.d abgs n akak i.e akim,akil and asya x masok book lgih!!if i were to write,it wont fit my blog lah!
afeef,ble pulak akak aten can come and see you ehk?baby afeef chomel!
wwawahwha

case

my

one

and

only

sister

branak la cepat2.....

me maw ank sdare~*-*

Share this:

CONVERSATION

aint sweet enuff?