image1 image2 image3

never.a.boring.story|nabilah rashid|faith love hope

lift me ups.~


When you try your best and you dont succeed,
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
and, i will try..
to fix you.

When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

I'm someone filled with self-belief
And
haunted by self-doubt
I've got all the answers,I've got nothing figured out
I like to be by myself ,I hate to be alone
I'm up
and
I am down
But that's part of the thrill,part of the plan
Part of ALL of the things
I am


In a moment, everything can change,

For a minute, all the world can wait,

Let go of your yesterday.

Can you hear it calling?
Can you feel it in your soul?
Can you trust this longing?
And take control,

Fly Baby, FLY!!!
Roam the skies and soar.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

aint sweet enuff?